Wednesday, May 29, 2013

the unknown

hell. its been a pretty hectic week and i still have 2 more days left till I'm free from exams! I'm pretty mellow this month since I'm not even really into my exams. i only fought for the lessons that i think i'll do good, the rest are like: what's this fuck this I'm done and i'll sleep all my way down to the last minute of the time and wake to rush asking for answers if i know i'll be able to do it. if its for physics, chemistry and maths that I'm pretty sure i'll fail anyway so just guessing multiple choice would do. went to this cafe today , and its sooooooo comfy and a nice place to sit back and relax! I really like it! here's some pictures we took!




 
   
   
there's me and my fellas. credits to Juventine and Delvanni who took this pictures earlier .

1 comment: